Dragon Army
Dragon Army
Dragon Army
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Dragon Army

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

[canceled] Cdaa in love <3

+3
Nike
FaFa
CdAinLove
7 participants
AuteurMessage
CdAinLove
Leptons

[canceled] Cdaa in love <3 Empty
MessageSujet: [canceled] Cdaa in love <3   [canceled] Cdaa in love <3 Icon_minitimeMer 29 Mai - 19:34

Yoow all dragons !

I'm happy to be here for post my application Smile

Just, i'm back of a long break, so my skill sur hard at the moment, but i few week i hope. Smile

So:

Ingame nick : My name is Cdaaaaa. Why? Because it's my street (Croix d'argent, in french).

Previous nicks: Hmm in instagib, it was only Cda or Cda-boss (lol), remember ZPote. In vanilla my name was DanerK Smile

Nationality: French, the best country.. Smile

When did you start to play Teeworlds: Hoo, seriously, i don't know .. I think 5years with 5-6 break Wink. I have begin in iDm2 if my memory is good :DTeeworlds was better there is 5years.. it's just my opinion.

Previous clans / why did you leave them: Hooooooooooooooow, So in French clan: ZPote (Left for help my friend ender in DnA, i was DnA-Bean) French'x (My own french clan, i decide to stop it) German clan: Phönix (In vanilla, i have leave for comeback in Insta) Zyron (Clan is dead) ..

What is a clan for you? What do you expect from a clan? A clan for me? It's a family, play with friends, laugh, spend good time.. And if we can, i would like see all members in real life.

Why do you want to join the Dragons clan over another? Haha because i know and i like, love all members. An exemple: Juju, i know him since 3years, FaFa 4years.. And it's me, yes it's me who has learn them to play :p

Wich DnA members do you know: I think all <3

Why should we take you:  CdA? What else? Joke. No but i'm friendly, i'm not very bad ingame and i love Laugh in skype Smile

What do you understand by the term 'teamwork' and how do you think about it? Very nice question, so: The teamwork is very important, the most important. Teeworlds is team game, i can't play alone in tw, if nobody is connected, i left the game. Now, the team work ingame: When u see 2 Krypton, u can feel the team work, and it's beautiful to see, the covers, the brain in game, when the attaker just wait this mate in the enemy base.. A dream team is not just individuality, it's only teamwork.

How do you rate your skills? (aim / speed / brain displacement/ Your strengthen/weakness): At the moment i'm a big noob, i have just my brain.

Are you an attacker? Defender? Midfielder? Versatile?: I'm a FUCKING DEFFER :p, No serious, i like def in 3v3 or 4v4 it's my job.

Some special information :

Yeah my noobi Skype: Dofusien16
And my Facebook ADDD MEE: Florian Gentili

See ya ingame all dragons.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
FaFa
Quark
FaFa

MessageSujet: Re: [canceled] Cdaa in love <3   [canceled] Cdaa in love <3 Icon_minitimeMer 29 Mai - 21:01

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE YOU CDNOOB I love you

You meant that I taught you to play
Nike
Electron

MessageSujet: Re: [canceled] Cdaa in love <3   [canceled] Cdaa in love <3 Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Mai - 2:03

Welcome on forum cda!

I can remember you, so you have to be a nice person Smile

It's no problem for me if you have some troubles about your skill level, i know how you feel!

Show me nice personality and skype conferences and you got some big points Smile

Have fun and of course good luck cda Wink
http://www.nike.com :)
J.R
Leptons
J.R

MessageSujet: Re: [canceled] Cdaa in love <3   [canceled] Cdaa in love <3 Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Mai - 9:52

Hellow Cda Wink !
& good luck Smile
Juju
Admin
Juju

MessageSujet: Re: [canceled] Cdaa in love <3   [canceled] Cdaa in love <3 Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Mai - 15:28

Hi Croix d'argent Smile

Welcom on the board Bro and wish you good luck for your appli.
As nike said, you just have to show us a nice personality because you will have your skill back and we already know that you can be a very good player. Just focus on the thing that you say on teeworld (I'm talking about flame or troll)
CdAinLove
Leptons

MessageSujet: Re: [canceled] Cdaa in love <3   [canceled] Cdaa in love <3 Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Mai - 18:02

Thanks all <3

It's right for all Smile
Suru
Admin
Suru

MessageSujet: Re: [canceled] Cdaa in love <3   [canceled] Cdaa in love <3 Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Mai - 18:52

I dont think you would like to see me in RL :O

CdAinLove
Leptons

MessageSujet: Re: [canceled] Cdaa in love <3   [canceled] Cdaa in love <3 Icon_minitimeJeu 30 Mai - 19:43

Yooo with pleasure suru Smile
Néodyme
Leptons
Néodyme

MessageSujet: Re: [canceled] Cdaa in love <3   [canceled] Cdaa in love <3 Icon_minitimeVen 31 Mai - 5:55

Even I'm just an applicant, I say you a good welcoming Very Happy

Always a pleasure to see you IG Wink

CdAinLove
Leptons

MessageSujet: Re: [canceled] Cdaa in love <3   [canceled] Cdaa in love <3 Icon_minitimeLun 10 Juin - 20:42

So sorry but i decide to close my application, i play only with fafa and she decide to left too because the clan in too inactiv, and it's the same for me !

Thanks for all and a kiss for nike !

GL neodyme for ur appli
Suru
Admin
Suru

MessageSujet: Re: [canceled] Cdaa in love <3   [canceled] Cdaa in love <3 Icon_minitimeMar 11 Juin - 8:01

Ok no problem Smile

Good Luck in your future applys What a Face
CdAinLove
Leptons

MessageSujet: Re: [canceled] Cdaa in love <3   [canceled] Cdaa in love <3 Icon_minitimeMar 11 Juin - 8:37

ty suru !
Nike
Electron

MessageSujet: Re: [canceled] Cdaa in love <3   [canceled] Cdaa in love <3 Icon_minitimeMar 11 Juin - 13:35

cya
http://www.nike.com :)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [canceled] Cdaa in love <3   [canceled] Cdaa in love <3 Icon_minitime

[canceled] Cdaa in love <3
Page 1 sur 1